Saturday, September 12, 2009

Never Forgotten ..







Can't believe its been 8 years already since that tragic day where so many innocent lives were lost. i was lucky to be off from work relaxing when i started receiving calls to see if I was ok... At that very precise moment my then boyfriend was evacuating the world trade center and trying to save his own life.. he spent hours trying to communicate with me and so was I, because neither one of us knew if the other was ok.. and with no sucess for about 10 hours due to network failure.. phew .. thank God we were lucky. unfortunately, so many were not... just want to say how proud i am of all those couragous men and women fighting for our safety.. and most of all give props to flight attendants all over the world. We definitely put our lives on the line every time we set foot in those aluminum tubes. Tonight I leave with some wonderful flight attendants-friends and we will wear our wings upside down in honor of all those who passed on such a horrific day. you will never EVER be forgotten!




1 comment:

  1. All this time I was trying to figure out what you did for work because of how much you Twitter about your travels. Now I know. lol. It would of been easier and faster to have just asked. duh!!

    On another note, keep the 9/11 memories and gratitude alive.

    ReplyDelete